Alpinestars kmx-9 v2 mono blk / yel / fl
- An advanced two-layer construction assembly to optimize performance, improve breathability and save weight.
Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids donning.
- Technical mesh panels placed in the armpits and in the seat area to optimize ventilation.
Alpinestars Formula 1 derived design and technology and shoulder epaulettes.
- Ergonomic collar with soft knit lining for greater coverage and maximum comfort with a secure closure system.
- Adjustable waist belt allows for a custom, snug fit.
- Stretch knit panels at the back of the shoulder and in the lumbar area that guarantee minimal material resistance while riding.
- Designed for durability, minimal material clumping and abrasion resistance, while the multi-purpose liner has moisture wicking properties.
- Certified by the CIK-FIA Level 2.N 2013-1 homologation standard .
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso panels are patterned to create the optimal position while riding.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for times when you're not in the driver's seat.
- Premium YKK zipper with custom zip pullers, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
- Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colors.