What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these enable the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those that
Cookies are used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: these are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the responsible party to monitor user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website's advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user's behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Auto Fashion Brands or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for deletion is established. For more information:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the website for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
||.https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||1 month||The Cookie-Script.com service uses this cookie to remember the visitor's cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for the Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to function properly.|
||.https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||2 years||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant update to Google's most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting. By default, it is set to expire after two years, but can be customised by website owners.|
||.https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||1 day||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to be a new cookie and as of spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.|
||.https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||1 minut||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to the documentation it is used to reduce the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.|
||.facebook.com||/||Third-party||3 months||Contains a combination of unique user and browser identification, used for targeted advertising.|
||.https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||3 months||Used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time offers from external advertisers.|
||https://afbmotorsport.com/en/||/||First-party||Session||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. It is a general purpose identifier that is used to maintain user session variables. Usually a randomly generated number, the way it is used can be site specific, but a good example is to maintain a session state for a user between pages.|
Modification of conditions