Kinetic Tech-1 KZ Limited Edition - Red-fluo-black-yellow-fluo
Limited edition of the Tech-1 KZ "Kinetic" karting shoes. The term kinetic represents movement, symbolizing the perpetual blurring of dynamic movement when a rider's feet work on the pedals during a race. Featuring a distinctive Fluo Red, Fluo Yellow and Black graphic inspired by the high octane boost of speed, the bold colors combine to reinforce the shoe's athletic performance.
The Limited Edition "Kinetic" shares the same class-leading features of the Tech-1 KZ; the lightest and most advanced karting shoe currently available on the market. Incorporating proven technical characteristics in Formula 1 and specific innovations exclusively adapted to the karting track.
Inspired by sports car air intakes, the Tech-1 KZ karting shoes have strategically laser-cut perforations to allow optimal airflow. An ultra-thin F1-specification rubber outsole has been incorporated to improve grip in the most demanding conditions.
The limited edition Tech-1 KZ Karting shoes will be worn by Kimi Antonelli at the Winter Tests on February 17 and at the WSK Champions Cup on February 21 in Adria.
Kinetic Tech-1 KZ Limited edition - Features
- Advanced seamless heat-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU ultra-thin film and 3D mesh to provide extremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the "sock" effect with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
- The profile of the shoe follows the anatomy of the foot and guarantees a great fit and performance. The laser air intakes and perforations on the upper part, with 3D mesh on the tongue offer excellent breathability and comfort.
- External reinforcements on the heel, ankle and forefoot for abrasion resistance and protection.
Alpinestars lace closure system, made with an advanced polymer resin, guarantees a fast, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
- The double asymmetric closure system incorporates an adjustable ultra-thin grip strap and aramidic top cord.
- The boot integrates the wire closure system exclusively developed by Alpinestars , which strategically wraps the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, a precise fit and a secure closure.
- Neck padding constructed with PU foam for comfort and weight savings.
- The soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles comfort and greater range of motion.
- The tongue features a soft perforated padding for comfort and a better fit.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: An ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribs provides greater feel on the pedals.
- The ultra-thin Formula 1-spec outsole uses an exclusive Alpinestars rubber compound for increased sensitivity and grip on the pedals, both wet and dry.
You might also like