Alpinestars tech-1 kz boots sle wht / blk / red
Alpinestars announces the launch of Supersonic's innovative limited edition Tech-1 KZ karting shoe. Featuring a distinctive red and black graphic inspired by the aerodynamic design of next-generation sports cars, the striking multi-layered Astars logo appears to move across the Tech-1 KZ's outer surface, perfectly encapsulating the shoe's athletic performance.
Alpinestars product design team incorporated the use of an algorithm-based design that repeated the logo on the surface of the shoe at accelerated speed. This algorithmic design technique resulted in a unique logo print across the entire side of the Tech-1 KZ shoe, creating a unique moving action logo effect with a modern graffiti look.
- Advanced seamless heat-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide extremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the "sock-like" effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
- External reinforcements on the heel, ankle and internal toes for abrasion resistance and protection.
Alpinestars lace closure system, constructed from an advanced polymeric resin, guarantees a fast, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
- Double asymmetric closure system incorporates an ultra-thin adjustable hook and loop grip strap, plus aramid speed top lacing. The system integrates the wire closure system developed exclusively by Alpinestars , which strategically wraps the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, a precise fit and a secure closure.
- Neck padding constructed with Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight savings.
- The soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles comfort and a better range of motion.
- The tongue has a soft perforated padding for comfort and a better fit.
- The new and elegant profile of the shoes follows the anatomy of the foot and guarantees a great fit and performance.
- Air intakes and perforations on the upper part, with 3D mesh on the tongue, offer excellent breathability and comfort.
Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: An ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provides in-shoe support and stability, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribs provides greater feel on the pedals.
- The ultra-thin Formula 1-spec outsole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal feel and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.