Alpinestars tech-1 kz boots blk / red / yell / fl
Incorporating proven Formula 1 technical features and specific innovations for the kart track, the new Tech-1 KZ shoe has undergone significant evolution to continue to deliver exceptional karting performance.
The new asymmetric instep lacing and Alpinestars exclusive wire filament closure system offer lightweight, precise support and an anatomical forefoot profile, while new external reinforcements at the heel and rounded ankles provide high levels of protection and performance.
Minimal seams, a new F1-spec ultra-fine grip sole and new strategically positioned laser-cut perforation zones make the Tech-1 KZ Shoe one of the most advanced shoes in karting.
- Advanced seamless heat-welded construction consists of ultra-thin PU film and 3D mesh to provide extremely lightweight performance and maximum foot sensitivity thanks to the "sock-like" effect, with no pressure points on the foot for excellent comfort and fit.
- External reinforcements on the heel, ankle and internal toes for abrasion resistance and protection.
Alpinestars lace closure system, constructed from an advanced polymeric resin, guarantees a fast, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
- Double asymmetric closure system incorporates an ultra-thin adjustable hook and loop grip strap, plus aramid speed top lacing. The system integrates the wire closure system developed exclusively by Alpinestars , which strategically wraps the foot for optimal support and structure and offers durability, a precise fit and a secure closure.
- Neck padding constructed with Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight savings.
- The soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles comfort and a better range of motion.
- The tongue has a soft perforated padding for comfort and a better fit.
- The new and elegant profile of the shoes follows the anatomy of the foot and guarantees a great fit and performance.
- Air intakes and perforations on the upper part, with 3D mesh on the tongue, offer excellent breathability and comfort.
Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: An ergonomic polypropylene heel counter provides in-shoe support and stability, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribs provides greater feel on the pedals.
- The ultra-thin Formula 1-spec outsole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal feel and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.